New faster-growing cranberries
Are you planning to use high-yield cranberry varieties in your new planting or field renovations? If you are, we can help you quickly and efficiently propagate cranberry plant material into rooted cranberry starter plants.
PRT is the only licensed propagator of Rutgers University cranberry varieties in western North America. These unique cranberries provide numerous benefits, including
- achieving production a year earlier than traditional varieties
- producing up to double the yields of traditional plants
- reducing the need for pesticides and herbicides, and lowering costs
Why starter plants?
Cranberry growers are increasingly choosing starter plants over unrooted cuttings for good reason: investing in the latest varieties of cranberries pays off in the long run. Cranberry starter plants enable you to:
- plant sooner – you don’t need to wait for your field to be ready to mow to collect cuttings
- increase productivity – starters plants ensure faster, more complete and even coverage of your field
- save money – starter plants can be cheaper than cuttings, as you use fewer plants
As North America’s largest producer of containerized forest seedlings, PRT is trusted to grow valuable crops by some of the world's largest forest product companies.
We’ve earned that trust by providing custom growing solutions that meet each customer’s exact specifications.
We apply that expertise and service to propagate commercial quantities of rooted cranberry starter plants for commercial growers in western North America.
For orders starting at 1 acre of propogation (approx 43,000 plants); please contact us today.
Customer Support Assistant
Tel: (250) 381-1404 x 236